Monday, September 10, 2007

First Post!

Hello friends, as you can see here, I've got myself a blog. But don't worry, I'll never write about anything like politics, crazy folks on the subway, or hating my job. I'm just going to post the pictures and a little description from all the places where Danny and I have been traveling to- mostly so we don't forget.

Although I don't think anyone besides our kinfolk is going to be looking at this page, I suppose there's a remote possibility of someone else reading who enjoys getting the hell out of Brooklyn every weekend, too. So, you know, that's cool.

Basically, we've been leaving the city every weekend to go about as far away as we can without spending the whole time in the car. So, give or take, that includes parts of New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and unfortunately New Jersey (which stands in the way of getting anywhere). We like camping and hiking, so you're going to see a lot of pictures from all of that.

Special thanks go out to Russ and Arlene for a great deal on a car that makes all this possible.

No comments: